Here's the ultimate guide to remove pimples and marks on face
Posted on October 23 2017
What is Pimples or Acne?
Acne , Pimples or Acne Vulgaris is a very common skin condition , manifested by the presence of pimples on the face and some areas of the body.
It affects more precisely the pilosebaceous follicle (consisting of a hair associated with a gland secreting sebum). This disease primarily affects adolescents but may persist into adulthood, particularly in women.
ACNE CAUSES AND SYMPTOMS
Acne often results from a hormonal imbalance (hormone rush in adolescence for example) or nervous (stress ...) leading to an overproduction of sebum : the skin of the face is greasy, shiny, especially at the level of Nose, forehead, chin. Neck, back or torso may also be affected.
This oily skin leads to the proliferation of a bacterium usually present on the skin, Propionibacterium acnes , which can then be responsible for infections.
In case of acne, the sebum becomes thicker and can no longer flow, the pores are clogged. Sebum retention, inflammation and even infection of pilosebaceous follicles lead to the appearance of acne lesions of varying gravity from one person to another. There are different types of pimples or acne:
- Black spots at the pores called open comedones
- White spots slightly bulging: the sebum remains inside the epidermis and forms closed comedones or microkylists
- Red buttons without pus (papules)
- Red spots with pus (infected, painful and bulky pustules)
- Painful bumps, no visible redness (nodules)
- Small permanent bumps, filled with fluid (seborrheic cysts).
Although benign, acne can be very difficult to live for the one who suffers from it. It can disrupt the self-image and lead to states of depression: it should not be neglected.
Inadequately treated, it can also cause many inconveniences (superinfections, scars ...).
How to remove or cure pimples
Read further, if you want to know how to get rid of pimples
The watchword to get rid of pimples on face is: sweets or sugar ! Indeed, your acne skin is very sensitive and requires careful care to avoid exciting the sebaceous glands .
- Even if the temptation is great, the first thing to do is to avoid drilling, scraping a button or popping a pimple. There are numerous pimple popping videos to pop that zit available on youtube, but it is good to avoid popping pimples! This can irritate the epidermis and carry with your fingers the microbes on the skin, thus aggravating the acne..
- Also avoid unprotected sun exposure and the use of cleaning agents (exfoliating agents).
- Use very gentle cleansing agents , to be used morning and night, without rubbing.
- A healthy lifestyle will help you to limit your acne: healthy eating, quit smoking, stress management, restful sleep, sports
TOP 7 ESSENTIAL OILS FOR ACNE and ACNE SCARS. ( Pimple Treatment)
Home remedies for pimples.
If you have been wondering how to remove pimples and pimple marks naturally and permanently, here's your answers.
Aromatherapy offers us home remedies to cure acne, get rid of pimples and find beautiful skin .
Accompanied by well chosen vegetable oils and very gentle treatments, they can help to reduce acne significantly and improve the quality and balance of the skin.
Essential oils of
many essential oils offer us their antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, soothing and repairing virtues to fight acne and regenerate the skin.
How to get rid of pimple marks?
Use lavender oil on the pimple marks to get rid of pimple marks. These are natural oils and only way to remove pimple and pimple marks naturally and permanently.